Monday, July 13, 2015

No Age - AF

Hi! Another post with AF clothes. I made this set motivated by gift I got from my wonderful mother: a iphone case Teddy Bear (I'm so happy!). I can not believe that she spent money on it, since she thinks absurd to spend money on brand things. So I thought: 'My sims need something this Teddy Bear too.' Then I found on Polyvore this set and I decided to do since do not exist this iphone case for The Sims (at least for a while). Hope you enjoy!

PS: Now that she is enjoying farfetch.com site, hopefully she give me these boots when they begin to sell here in Brazil... but I doubt it! :(
~ Janne


 



AF separate clothes: 1 Crop sweatshirt + 1 Black denim

Inspiration... 




Meshes by StrawberrieKhunie and AlwaysSims / Mila included































14 comments:

  1. wow...I have no words! so beautiful and stylish. thank you for creating such beauty for Sims 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I love when you commenting, you are so lovely, means a lot! Thank you so much! ♡

      Delete
  2. Aii q linda ♡.Tentei fazer um Crop Sweater mas n deu certo :( .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obg meu amor! Vc sempre gentil! Bem, mas pq não deu certo? De repente posso tentar te ajudar, bjin

      Delete
    2. Deu um bug na textura no BodyShop/Jogo.A manga fica tremida,só que no projeto ñ ampliei a imagem demais.

      Foto da roupa no Bodyshop: i.imgur.com/AqBu08w.jpg (sem qualidade pq n quis editar)

      Delete
    3. Bom sinceramente não acho que está estranho, mas se vc acha tenta colocar a mesma parte q vc usou pro busto e para as costas nas mangas e vê se fica do jeito q vc quer, isso se vc já não fez isso, mas eu adorei, inclusive eu tinha/tenho um igual a esse no meu jogo, só não vou mostrar agr pq acabei de formatar o note e ainda estou reinstalando tudo, não desiste não vc já está tirando de letra, bjs

      Delete
  3. Do I have permission to convert this lovely creation to The Sims 4?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can convert, but cannot forget to give credit and indicate that it is a conversion of The Sims 2 for the The Sims 4

      Delete
  4. OMG I love it !! You're very talented ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much! You're very kind ❤️

      Delete
  5. Baixando essa coisa liinda! Amo forte botinhas ♥

    ReplyDelete