Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ombre Hair Set

Hi guys!!! More one pack with ten hair ombre color. Some were requested on Tumblr. But not all requests could be made because not all meshes are good with that color. I hope you understand. Enjoy !















Textures by Io  modified by us
Meshes by Newsea, Skysims, Alesso, Raon, Cazy, Puccamichi (3t2) and Trapping (3t2)

All meshes included


https://app.box.com/s/76gl1mdh74uk6b4njric





CC credits: Koti couture, Sims2city, Alex Manuel, Tifa, Nabila, Lilith, Newsea and others, thanx! <3



 *******


10 comments:

  1. My only complaint is that I wish you labeled the hairs with the mesh name so we can delete any that we don't want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can delete what you do not want in CAS... or Bodyshop

      Delete
  2. pls I need to know...from whom is the fifth hair with the sims wearing the tiger dress..I've been searching for over half a year. pls answer it would mean everything to me. Also great, great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This hair is by newsea grab here: http://www.mybsims.net/t12928-newsea-crow-retexturedalpha-edited-version

      Delete
  3. Amazing hair, realistic ombre details. I am very thankful for this creation. My sims will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much! i love yours custom contents <3

    ReplyDelete