Saturday, April 30, 2016

006 - AF

Now one dress for AF. Hope you like!




Momo Sims Metalic Pinafore dress with Pixicat Gladiator shoes: bottom only. Top by Koticouture not included. Original dress mesh and texture by Momo Sims, original mesh shoes and texture by Pixicat, 3t2 by Always Sims.




For cc creators (about converted meshes):

If you wish to recolor these meshes, DON'T FORGET TO GIVE CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR AND FOR US TO CONVERT THEM. We always ask permission to convert and share them when the TOU does not express this possibility. It is always good to respect the policy of each creator. And so we have a friendly and happy community.


























6 comments:

  1. Hi! Hair download please? :) Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Here: http://www.mybsims.net/t18508-maargareth-parallel-converted-retextured

      Delete
  2. HII
    I know that probably you won't see this but your disigns are so awesome!
    I was playing sims 2 after a loooong time and I wanted some nice custom content and it's was like heaven finding your blog in tumblr
    I really love your clothes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! Thanks for liking, you're very kind ❤️

      Delete
  3. HII
    I know that probably you won't see this but your disigns are so awesome!
    I was playing sims 2 after a loooong time and I wanted some nice custom content and it's was like heaven finding your blog in tumblr
    I really love your clothes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! Thanks for liking, you're very kind ❤️

      Delete