Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Long Line Tank & Stripe Knit - AM


Hi, guys! How are you? I hope well! Today's update is for the boys finally! 2 new meshes, it's not perfect but I hope you like, see you later!






AM Separate clothes: Tank + Shorts


swatch short



swatch tank top



Original mesh top and texture by Always Sims
Original mesh shorts and texture by Always Sims
Original mesh shoes and texture by Loubelle Sims, 3t2 by Always Sims





T.O.U.


-DO NOT CLAIM OUR CREATIONS AS YOUR OWN
-You can use our textures freely, but give us credit
-Do not post our cc in paid sites
-Do not post our cc in blogs, forums, websites without giving us credit.
- NO direct link or hotlink for our CC.
-Our cc can be included and shared with your sims.
-DON'T CONVERT ALWAYS SIMS MESHES FOR THE SIMS 4 (we will do some day! If you have any questions please contact us.)


For creators (about converted meshes):

Original creators meshes are indicated in each post. CHECK THE TERMS OF USE OF EACH CREATOR. If you wish to recolor these meshes, DON'T FORGET TO GIVE CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR AND FOR US TO CONVERT THEM. We always ask permission to convert and share them when the TOU does not express this possibility. It is always good to respect the policy of each creator. And so we have a friendly and happy community.

























12 comments:

  1. Thank-you so much for the male clothes!!!! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice outfit, but I got an error message when I tried to download it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool outfit, but the mesh of trousers doesn't work in my game. U know why?
    Btw. I downloaded another outfit and the pants mesh doesn't show up also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea... it could be your video card... formerly he had this problem and it was my card

      Delete
    2. But what with my card? Do you have any suggestions? Your particular objects in the Delphy's Download Organiser shows up as orphans. Recolors appear but the program doesn't see the meshes and so the game.

      Delete
    3. OK, I've just figured it out. I got this issue because files in the Download folder had too long file names and paths. Also, while shortening names and deleting redundant sub-folders, the system asked me if I really wanted to change the file formats, but I didn't editing nothing after the dot in file name, so I guess Windows didn't interpret properly the .package files. Now it works fine.

      Delete
    4. I'm glad that the problem has been solved! Sorry I did not answer before

      Delete
  4. Same issue i am having..please how do i shorten a file name. and at what part.

    ReplyDelete