Sunday, October 1, 2017

BDG Open Cardigan - AF


Hey, last update today. This mesh I made long ago, but only this week I finished putting the textures is not perfect but I hope you like. And I also have to say that it is high polycount, so be careful. That's all for today! I wish you all a great week! Until next time!








AF Separate clothes: Cardigan Top only


9 colors included (no preview sorry)


It's only for The sims 2



Original cardigan mesh top and texture by Always Sims, collar top mesh by Tantra





T.O.U.


-DO NOT CLAIM OUR CREATIONS AS YOUR OWN
-You can use our textures freely, but give us credit
-Do not post our cc in paid sites
-Do not post our cc in blogs, forums, websites without giving us credit.
NO direct link or hotlink for our CC.
-Our cc can be included and shared with your sims.
(**updated 26/09/2017**)
-You can convert ALWAYS SIMS MESHES for The Sims 3/4 if you want. I know I said that I would convert for Sims 4, but really, that's not going to happen, I really like to play and create for The Sims 2. But do not confuse our meshes with meshes that we have converted from other creators. Always read the entire post, especially the credits so there is no confusion.

For creators (about meshes we converted):

Original creators meshes are indicated in each post. CHECK THE TERMS OF USE OF EACH CREATOR. If you wish to recolor these meshes, DON'T FORGET TO GIVE CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR AND FOR US TO CONVERT THEM. We always ask permission to convert and share them when the TOU does not express this possibility. It is always good to respect the policy of each creator. And so we have a friendly and happy community.


















12 comments:

  1. wich programmes do you use to make your creations.I want to try it on my own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marvelous Designer 5, Blender, Milkshape, Simpe and Photoshop CC 2018

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tired to recolor this but if I par it with custom bottoms it has a shadow over it and the bottoms. The original works fine, it just when I recolor it. Its been over a year the last time I recolored something for the sims 2 but I’m lost by this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also if pared with base game bottoms, the bottoms have no shadow but the cardigan still has the shadow. Here is some screenshots. https://galaxy-maiden.tumblr.com/post/166114374340/i-tired-to-recolor-this-alwayssims-bdg-open

      Delete
    2. Hi dear! I'm sorry for late response! I've checked and for me all works fine and also other people have used it and works normally.... I have no idea what might be wrong :/

      Delete
  4. Hello, I've just found your blog. Your creations are incredible!!! Thank you SO much for sharing them with us! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cc is amazing!!!! I'm really happy to find this site. /^o^/ really thank you so much ^ㅂ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! you're very kind dear! thank for visit us ❤❤

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete