Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Slitted Dress + Booties - AF

One more post today! Watching mexican soap opera (you can laugh if you want I do not care) I saw my favorite character wearing this dress and I loved so much that wanted make for my sims. It's not perfect but I hope you like!





Inspiration...




It's only for The Sims 2!!!




Slitted Dress-AF (top only): 3 colors included. Mesh and texture by Always Sims.
Mila-XnaLARA Boots (bottom only): 2 colors included. Mesh by Mila-XnaLARA, separated by Always Sims. Texture by Always Sims.


T.OU.


-DO NOT CLAIM OUR CREATIONS AS YOUR OWN
-You can use our textures freely, but give us credit
-Do not post our cc in paid sites
-Do not post our cc in blogs, forums, websites without giving us credit.
- NO direct link or hotlink for our CC.
-Our cc can be included and shared with your sims.
-DON'T CONVERT ALWAYS SIMS MESHES FOR THE SIMS 4 (we will do some day!)

For creators (about converted meshes):

Original creators meshes are indicated in each post. If you wish to recolor these meshes, DON'T FORGET TO GIVE CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR AND FOR US TO CONVERT THEM. We always ask permission to convert and share them when the TOU does not express this possibility. It is always good to respect the policy of each creator. And so we have a friendly and happy community.






















12 comments:

  1. It's great! Thank you! I apologize! But in archive in the "Shoes"folder is loaded incorrectly mesh(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, a precious set *O*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! Thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angelique boyer!!!! You see them in spanish?? I'm just loving this year advent calendar!!Thank you soooooo much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, is Angelique! Yes, I see in Spanish, I love Tres Veces Ana! Thank you for liking this adventn calendar, xoxo!❤

      Delete
  5. Fantastic outfits, combinable, which is great. Always will you find a wonderful job and this is absolutely charming. I wish there were more color variations. I greet you warmly from Slovakia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear!You're very kind and sweet ❤

      Delete
  6. hate to be that guy but... WCIF that hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here: http://www.mybsims.net/t19969-leahlillith-lushlife-converted-retextured

      Delete