Thursday, December 1, 2016

Advent Calendar 2016 - Gift 01

Today we start another advent calendar. I confess that I thought a lot and did not want to do it because I do not know if I will be able to finish it because our team is not complete, I'm out of time, anyway, everything conspires against, but I'll try to do it myself. I hope you like it and if you happen to delay some gift please have patience. Enjoy!






Eco Space Design Bralet Top V2 3t2



 AF Top: 4 colors include. Original mesh and texture by Eco Space Design (Megan Rose Sims), 3t2 by Always Sims.


It's only for The Sims 2!!!







For cc creators (about converted meshes):

If you wish to recolor these meshes, DON'T FORGET TO GIVE CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR AND FOR US TO CONVERT THEM. We always ask permission to convert and share them when the TOU does not express this possibility. After all YOUR HAND WILL NOT FALL! If we can do it so can you!

NO DIRECT LINK or HOTLINK for download our CC
 Thank you! It is always good to respect the policy of each creator. And so we have a friendly and happy community.


























6 comments:

  1. where did you get that choker from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here in this awesome tumblr: http://tripping-tides.tumblr.com/post/93338771227/370-followers-im-leaving-for-vacation-for-the

      Delete
  2. Were is this hair from?? I LOVEEEEEEEEE! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here: http://anitka-sims.tumblr.com/post/106181186141/happy-holidays-my-computer-decided-to-work

      Delete